Friday, December 10, 2010

o christmas tree


14. Have a live Christmas tree (November 23, 2010)

I have never had a live tree, but I have always wanted to have one. Our last two apartments were simple too small for a live tree, so we stuck with our small, artificial tree. This year, though, Aaron surprised me by taking me to pick one out! We decided to go the day before Thanksgiving so we could get first pick, and I'm so glad we did. We have a beautiful, full tree!! Aaron and I both have a ton of ornaments because both of our families had traditions of giving Christmas ornaments every year (we will accumulate even more now that little boy has arrived!) W loves looking at the tree, it's such a joy to watch his eyes dart around looking at the lights :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love your tree! And I love how the ribbon goes all around the tree like that...very creative and pretty :) I'm glad Wylie likes the tree, too!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...