Monday, November 22, 2010

nursery pics

I know I have been promising nursery pics for awhile, but I finally got around to taking a few. We still have nothing hung up on the wall because our tape measure is currently MIA. We also just got our rocking chair last night so that isn't set up in the bedroom yet (the pack n play isn't placed properly yet either, but you get the idea).


We have close to 500 size 1 diapers right now, so I'm hoping little boy will go through all of those before moving up a size :) The diapers in the top pic range from the size 1's I couldn't fit in the tub next to the changing table, up to size 4! I also have another load of clothes to wash, but it's mostly older things. We have the bouncer and swing set up in our living room and the car seat and stroller are already in the car. I can't think of anything else we'll possibly need as this point, all we need to do is wait for the little one to arrive. At my appointment today I was 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced...we're starting the beginning of the end :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love it! He's got some adorable clothes you'll be able to dress him in for a while :) And I'm sure those diapers will go fast, so it's good you've gots lots! Ahh I can't wait to meet him soooooon!!!

<3 Holly

Anonymous said...

Yay!! He'll be here soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...