Baby's size/stats? At my appointment on Tuesday they said he weighs 6.5 lbs, but that is still a total guess! He already weighs more than I did at birth, and I was only a few days early!Weight gain? 32 lbs, only up one pound for the week! Keep your fingers crossed this continues through the end.
Stretch marks? Still none. Can I make it to delivery day with no stretch marks on my belly??
Sleep? I wake up every 3-4 hours for no reason. I don't need to use the restroom, I just wake up and it takes me forever to fall back asleep. I think my days of good nights of sleep are gone for awhile!
Best moment this week? Getting some practice in with the two kids I babysat this week (one is 4 months old, the other is 6 months old). Also, Aaron coming home from Alabama and getting to see little boy one last time on the ultrasound!
What I'm looking forward to? Thanksgiving and seeing family! Hopefully I stay on track with my diet...
What I'm not looking forward to? Finishing up my Hebrew homework for the week. It has gotten harder and harder, and it has nothing to do with the language! All of our work is based on English grammar and I am terrible with grammar.
Labor signs? Last night I was definitely having some BH contractions. Most people say they go away when you lie down, but mine start up when I lie down and they usually start in my back. When I get up and walk around, I don't notice them as much.
Milestones: Little boy is now full-term!!! We're so ready to meet him, I need to pray for patience :)
1 comment:
Yayayayayayayayyyyyy 37 weeks!!! I can't believe how fast this has gone. I can't wait to meet your little guy soon, too!! And you really do need to share some of your "stretch mark free" magic with the rest of us who will have kids one day :-P
<3 Holly
Post a Comment