Tuesday, November 16, 2010

no news

Everything was perfect at the ultrasound. Little boy had a big frown on his face for being poked and prodded, and the ultrasound tech informed me he's a very unhappy baby. I'm hoping she's joking...

He is weighing in at 6 lbs 8 ounces and right on track. I also got to see his eyes open! It was super freaky to see his pupil and feel like he was looking at me and watch him blink. It's amazing what technology can do these days.

My doctor won't check to see if I'm dialated until 39 weeks so unless I go into labor before then, I won't know what my body is doing! The Braxton Hicks contractions have picked up a little bit, but nothing painful still - they might just be round ligament pain that I am misinterpreting!

In other news, hubby comes home tomorrow :) I only have one class tomorrow evening and he should be home by the time I get home.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay for good news! So exciting you got to see him :) And I'm glad Aaron will finally be home today! I hope that BH contractions turn into something more soon...mmm spicy food ;) haha loooove you!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...