Thursday, November 11, 2010

*updated* to do list

I'm not usually neurotic, in fact, I'm probably the exact opposite. Looking around our house, though, I see how much work really needs to be done before December. Thus, here is the list.

Home Projects:

*Paint desk and switch stuff from old desk to new desk
*Recycle all that has been piling up
*Hang curtains in bedroom
*Put headboard into storage
*Purchase a dryer
*Fold up tent that is still lying in garage
*Get front brakes done and oil change in car (and what ended up being the front rotors)
*Vacuum car
*Get new tires on car and truck
*Get wipers fixed on truck
*Clean out garage so we can actually park in it

Nursery:

*Finish painting bookcases
*Place furniture
*Organize closet (i.e. quit using the baby's room as storage)
*Finish crafts (car seat cover, hang picture frames)

Baby Related:

*Attend birth class, scheduled for October 31
*Pack hospital bag
*Wash all clothes and bedding
*Send out thank yous for the shower
*Get car seat installed
*Return/exchange items from shower
*Purchase remaining items we need
*Call about Help Me Grow Program (unnecessary, the hospital will handle it for me)
*Call about WIC

Me:

*Get manageable haircut
*Get flu shot
*Finish Christmas shopping and shopping for birthday's (sis-in-law, father-in-law, dad)

Finances:

*Get unemployment figured out

I love checking things off of lists, so my hope is that I will in fact do things on this list simply so I can cross them off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...