Baby's size/stats: He is about 20 inches long and weighs about 6 pounds. I go for an ultrasound on Tuesday, so I'll get a little better idea of his weight, but he's pretty much been right on track (obviously their calculations can be off, so I don't really believe them anyways!) Also, his head is very low and so I am assuming this is a good thing because he is positioned the right way and maybe he's getting ready to drop? The reason they are doing an ultrasound is because I am still measuring way behind where I need to be, but I did gain 2 inches from my previous appointment. Weight gain? This is becoming a bit of a sore subject. I have gained 31 pounds thus far and I am officially not allowed to gain anymore. Aaron and I went out after my appointment this week to get a whole bunch of super healthy food. I am switching from milk to soy milk (such a sad day) and eating low-fat dairy products. I'm also trying to fill up my day with fruits and vegetables so I am not tempted to reach for comfort foods. I'm also limiting myself to one food item with butter and one sugary snack a day. I am still keeping up with cardio twice a week and yoga, but that doesn't seem to be helping me much! Hopefully at my next appointment I will not have gained any weight.
Stretch marks? Still none on my belly, and I have been using Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Stretch Mark Massage Cream which has faded the stretch marks on my butt! I only use it in the morning, but I have noticed a significant difference, so I highly recommend trying it if you have fresh stretch marks.
Sleep? Well considering I have a very active boy in my belly and a husband who is very active when he sleeps, sleep has not been so good. I am just preparing for what is to come, so I'm really not complaining, plus this just gives me a good excuse to take a nap!
Best moment this week? Celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Buying the last of the items we will need, mostly breastfeeding related. Getting my Group B Strep test out of the way and I haven't heard anything from them so I am assuming it was negative! The CNP checked my cervix and she said it is definitely still closed.
What I'm looking forward to? My appointment on Tuesday. This past week I had my appointment and I am still measuring small so they are doing another ultrasound this upcoming week to make sure everything is still okay. If you will recall, next week I will be 37 weeks and so I'm wondering if this could be all the pieces falling together for my ideal birth?
What I'm not looking forward to? Aaron is going to be in Alabama for the next 6 days. He made me promise I wouldn't go into labor because it would take him 13 hours to drive back home (he's driving our car) or at least 4 hours to fly home (if someone else could drive our car back). I'm praying that I make it through next Wednesday with no complications!
Labor signs? NOPE!
Milestones: 1 week until full-term! 1 month until my due date!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at your bump! You are the cutest pregnant person ever! You look fabulous! 1 more month!! :)
Yay!! Hopefully because his head is so low it means he's getting close to coming out! Ahh I can't wait for you and Aaron to officially become parents and to finally meet your little boy :)
<3 Holly
P.S. Can you please make sure you rub some of your 'no stretch mark' magic on me whenever I get pregnant?!!? ;)
Post a Comment