Thursday, October 28, 2010

quick update

I'll give a full 34 week update tomorrow, but I wanted to share about my appointment in a separate entry. I had my 34 week appointment this morning and somehow I am measuring four weeks behind. I was right on track at my 32 week appointment, but today I was measuring at 30 weeks. They immediately scheduled an ultrasound to make sure everything was fine and thankfully it was! My fluid levels were good and little boy is right on track at 34 weeks, measuring in at 5 pounds (or so they guess he is). I don't go back for another 2 weeks, so they aren't concerned anymore. It was wonderful to see little boy's face and his hair! He has these adorably huge lips and long hair...I'm already picture a little monkey baby :) I don't really think ultrasounds are a good indicator of what babies look like in real life, so I'm trying not to worry about his huge lips (although they are genetic on dad's side).

More to update on tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm so glad everything was ok! Ahh he will be here SO SOON!!! :-D Can't wait to meet him! Love you!!!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...