Day 13: How do I think others view me?
Day 14: The cuteness of my pets
Day 15: A poem I wrote
Day 16: A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
Day 17: An art piece that is my favorite
Day 18: My best friend
Day 19: A talent of mine
Day 20: A hobby of mine
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: My deepest fear
Day 23: A love letter to myself
Day 24: My guilty pleasure
Day 25: Tattoos I want
Day 26: The last random act of kindness I encountered
Day 27: The last thing that made me cry
Day 28: Advice for my 15-year-old self
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: What have I learned about myself in the past 30 days?
This is an old picture, but it's a pretty good description of who I am. I am an awkward individual, but I try very hard not to be! I think others see me as quiet and shy and probably a little bit weird. I have very eclectic taste and it's almost impossible for me to hold a conversation with someone who isn't a good friend or family member. My friends would probably say that I'm fun to be around and a thoughtful individual, which is who I think the "real" me is. I cannot deny the fact that I am classic introvert and I need to have time off by myself to recharge. Most people don't understand this and introverts get classified as "anti-social" and "anxious." We are totally normal, I assure you! One of my hopes in going into counseling is to break the stigma that surrounds people who have mild anxiety in social situations, we're not crazy, we just aren't socially savvy and so we'd rather avoid large crowds of people altogether!
I also think I'm a pretty passionate person :)
3 comments:
I can totally relate to being an awkward individual but trying not to be - that describes me pretty well too!
You ARE fun to be around!! And being an introvert is what makes you unique, special, fun, beautiful, and awesome! I don't know what I'd do if you weren't my best friend :)
<3 Holly
I know what you mean about being an introvert...I am totally one too! I have to have some alone time when I've been around people for too long. Luckily, I married one too, so he understands :-)
Post a Comment