Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 12


Day 1: My favorite song
Day 2: My favorite movie
Day 3: My favorite television program
Day 4: My favorite book
Day 5: My favorite quote
Day 6: My favorite music video
Day 7: A photo that makes me happy
Day 8: Describe the style I had 10 years ago
Day 9: A photo I took
Day 10: A regret I have
Day 11: A story from my childhood
Day 12: How I got one of my scars
Day 13: How do I think others view me?
Day 14: The cuteness of my pets
Day 15: A poem I wrote
Day 16: A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
Day 17: An art piece that is my favorite
Day 18: My best friend
Day 19: A talent of mine
Day 20: A hobby of mine
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: My deepest fear
Day 23: A love letter to myself
Day 24: My guilty pleasure
Day 25: Tattoos I want
Day 26: The last random act of kindness I encountered
Day 27: The last thing that made me cry
Day 28: Advice for my 15-year-old self
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: What have I learned about myself in the past 30 days?

Now I know this scar is kind of hard to see, but it's the most significant scar I have. When I was 6 years old, we were attending my godmother's graduation and when we were walking back to the car we encountered a long cement staircase. My dad specifically told me not to run down them, but I didn't listen. I almost made it down the staircase, but I missed the last three steps and skidded to the bottom. Two pieces of gravel remained in my elbow following the accident, but one of them worked it's way out sometime in middle school. I now have a lovely reminder of the time I didn't listen to my parents.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...