Day 14: The cuteness of my pets
Day 15: A poem I wrote
Day 16: A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
Day 17: An art piece that is my favorite
Day 18: My best friend
Day 19: A talent of mine
Day 20: A hobby of mine
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: My deepest fear
Day 23: A love letter to myself
Day 24: My guilty pleasure
Day 25: Tattoos I want
Day 26: The last random act of kindness I encountered
Day 27: The last thing that made me cry
Day 28: Advice for my 15-year-old self
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: What have I learned about myself in the past 30 days?
I'm probably super biased, but I think my dog is the cutest. Gracie is a 5-year-old, 80 lb, Golden Retriever who thinks she is a lap dog. When Aaron and I stay at my parents, she insists on sleeping in the bed with us (she isn't allowed on any of the other furniture, just the bed in my old room), but she also insists on sleeping on whichever pillow is available. If you are the unfortunate individual to get into bed last, you have lost your spot and have to fight her for a space! If we were allowed to have pets at our duplex, she would be living with us without a doubt. She's such a fun puppy to have around and she's full of such love! I love having her greet me in the morning and that she paces around the house until I'm ready to get into bed. I miss having her around!
1 comment:
Um I pretty much love your dog. She is the cutest girl puppy around (I'm biased for the cutest boy puppy :-P)
<3 Holly
Post a Comment