I never imagined that maternity clothes would be so fashionable, especially because I have seen some very strange maternity fashion. Thankfully, because of the blessing of thrift stores and of my mom's love of shopping, I have quite a selection of maternity clothes. I have still been unsuccessful in finding jeans, but my mom found a pair of black pants that are really cute and I'm looking forward to wearing them to class. Most of the stuff I have is semi-dressy so I can still feel cute and not like I'm wearing a tee shirt and sweats because that's all that fits. Outside of thrift stores, I have found Kohl's and Old Navy to have the best selection for the best price. The pieces I have are classy so they will work with future pregnancies (unless I happen to gain a ton of weight and none of fits me in the future!)
Also, we made another trip to IKEA today and we were able to get the changing table that matches our crib! As of last night they had 3 left in stock, and there is 1 left as of tonight! I'm so thankful we were able to get it with no hassle :) Look for pictures tomorrow...I'm so excited the nursery is finally coming together! My shower is on October 23rd, and I know my nesting will be kicked into high gear. Look out for Nesting November (or Nestable November...I'm not sure which is more grammatically correct...)
No comments:
Post a Comment