- Maternity jeans are so comfortable. I can't believe it has taken me this long to get a pair! I believe I will be living in them for the next two months :)
- I think little boy is officially in his birthing position. For about the past 3 days straight, I have felt his little feet up under my ribs and his head/hands very low. I imagine he'll do some flips before delivery day, but I am hopeful he is nestling into a comfortable position (comfortable for him at least :P)
- It's getting harder and harder to keep his name a secret. My parents are especially anxious to know, and I'm so afraid it's just going to slip out. I've gotten so used to calling him by his name when I'm by myself! I need to hide the personalized stuff until December, who knows who might come snooping around our house looking for clues!
- We picked up a box for Operation Christmas Child, and I'm happy to say I will have at least one more thing to cross off my list!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
a few randoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maternity jeans are the best!!! i was really reluctant to get a pair but my husband finally got me some and i love them. mine have the over the belly band and i love the extra support. not having a waist band is the best.
Post a Comment