Over the past few months, I have been blessed with winning a few baby items from etsy sellers. Etsy is where I always start when looking for gift ideas and it is very rare that I can't find something. This post is probably well overdue, but I am happy to showcase these etsy sellers!

I am in love with these adorable alphabet blocks! I won them before I knew whether we were having a boy or a girl, but I just couldn't resist the dinosaurs (hey, girls can like dinosaurs too!) I cannot wait to stack these on little boy's bookshelf and wait for the day when he can play with them - and spell with them! These are from the wonderful etsy seller
Magens Bay Designs.

These adorable burp cloths are not the ones that I won, but she is customizing the set for our little one. I love the cross on it and the colors are just perfect. Once little boy is born, I will post what ours look like! These are from the etsy seller
Sunfire Creative; she has darling Christian-inspired baby things!

I saw the print of this traveling diaper case and I just fell in love! Who could resist the happy apples and pears?! I'm so excited to fill this with newborn diapers and soft wipes...I will definitely be bringing this to the hospital :) This wonderful piece is from etsy seller
Petite Peanut Boutique. She has the most darling Halloween items and dresses for little girls!

Sadly, I lost the seller information for this last piece. If anyone happens to recognize the design, please comment so I can credit her! I also picked this one out before we knew whether baby was a boy or a girl, but it's such a sweet piece that is so easy to clean! Not to mention, it has a variety of textures that will be great for teething!
No comments:
Post a Comment