Friday, September 17, 2010

28 weeks

Maternity clothes? Nothing new to update here. I have still be unsuccessful in finding a pair of affordable maternity jeans, but I have some capris that have been working for now. Who knows, I may be living in leggings and dresses this fall/winter.

Baby's size? At the ultrasound on Wednesday he was weighing in at 2.5 pounds, but I know that their guesses can be off by almost a pound (lets hope he isn't 3.5 pounds already!) He is also measuring 3 days ahead, which is fine with me! He is roughly 15.75 inches from head to toe!

Weight gain? 22 pounds. Up 1 pound from last week which is where I should, unfortunately I am still 3 pounds ahead of where I am supposed to be. I'm really not concerned with putting the weight on, I just want to make sure I am being the healthiest I can be for myself and for my baby.

Stretch marks? Still zero. I bought Palmer's Cocoa Butter this past week to use along with my oil, so hopefully this will continue to work for me.

Belly button in or out? If you look really hard in the picture you can see that it is out. It's out all the time!

Sleep? This has been the "worst" symptom of pregnancy (if this is my only complaint, I'll be pretty happy!) It takes me a long time to fall asleep and I wake up frequently, usually because of some weird dream.

Best moment this week? Seeing the little one on the ultrasound. He's gotten so big and I am amazed at his sweet little face. Now that I can make out so much more of his features, this has become even more real to me. In only a few short months, I will get to meet my little boy and see his little face in person.

What I'm looking forward to? Going to the OB next week. I'm really praying she takes more than 5 minutes with me so that I can feel comfortable with her. I also hope to get some questions answered regarding the birth, but I'm not too concerned about it at this point.

Milestones: I think I've been starting to experience Braxton Hicks. It's not at all painful, so I really can't be sure? It's mostly just tightening and relaxing that I can feel in my lower abdomen, usually when I lying down.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...