
28 weeks pregnant and I am happy to say I can still reach my feet :) I've been doing yoga since my freshmen year of college (roughly 5 years), but prenatal yoga has been a completely new experience. I did a ton of research before settling on a "practice" and I cleared it with my midwife. I'm going to make sure it's okay with my new OB, but I can't see why it wouldn't. I have had very little back pain (yoga has helped relieved it) and I find that I sleep better after doing yoga.
I would recommend checking out Crunch Fitness Prenatal Yoga (available to watch instantly on Netflix) if you're looking for something for beginners. Two other videos I like can be found on Yogatic's Channel on Youtube and this one:
Make sure to check with a medical professional before begin any kind of exercise regime!
1 comment:
Whoa! You're so limber! I love it! Yoga is amazing. Glad to hear that you kept it up through the pregnancy.
Post a Comment