Sunday, August 1, 2010
craft project
I have been saving craft projects for a rainy day, and today happened to be that day (although there was no rain). I started with a mail sorter that I found on the blog Bright and Blithe. I won't go through the details, but you can check out the original directions here. This completes the first craft out of five for my 101 things list! I cannot wait to hang it up at our new place and hopefully be able to keep our kitchen table clean and organized. Our place is going to be overrun with baby stuff in a few months, so this should help me keep on top of the mess and paying things on time. My next craft is a mother's pin I'm going to make for my mom and my MIL for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, we could so use one of these! We aren't to bad (AKA stacks of bills and mail everywhere) We have a shelf in our computer armoire but still its a just a 'hidden pile'. Thanks for stopping by and entering my CSN stores giveaway!
hey I need to get some crafts done too. I've been working on thank you cards/baby announcements but need to get some more stuff done. Anyway, the baby moon is really worth it. All I could think about was that this would be the last time that we could be so carefree so yeah...its awesome
I need something like this!! Too bad I can't sew! Thanks for entering my giveaway on From PDX with Love!
Sofia
Post a Comment