Maternity clothes? This peachy pink shirt is a maternity shirt from Old Navy (bought on clearance) and the shorts are maternity from Burlington Coat Factory. I also have discovered that Old Navy maternity jeans fit me (they didn't in the beginning, but I have put some weight on in my legs!) I'm looking forward to taking a trip to our closest Old Navy with a maternity section!Stretch marks? NOPE! One more week without them :)
Sleep? Nothing new here. I have been taking more naps though, always a divine time!
Best moments this week? Aaron feeling the baby kick for the first time...during a game of Call of Duty of course. Signing the lease for our new duplex (I'm calling it a house from now on because it is in fact a house). My mom finding a quilt to make for our son.
Food cravings? The sugar craving is more under control, but still not there. I love Jolly Ranchers, I could eat those all day.
What I miss? Coffee, it smells so divine in the morning. I have a small class of iced tea every once and awhile (small amounts of caffeine are okay), but I can't justify having a cup of coffee.
What I'm looking forward to? Vacation, moving, camping... yay!
Weight gain? 13 pounds...I think I'm gaining faster than I should...
Milestones: Going up a cup size! I can now shop at Victoria's Secret and buy a cute bra right off the rack. I don't have to look until I find my size in some boring style!
Emotions: They've been crazy this week. I freak out pretty easily and I get annoyed at everything. I hate to blame it on pregnancy hormones because I feel like it is an easy way out, but in reality, I know that I have a hormonal imbalance. My counselor always told me I need to acknowledge and accept the things that are beyond my control that affect how I feel...and this is one of them!
1 comment:
Your tummy looks so cute with a baby inside haha! And signing for your house is super exciting!!
I figured I might as well officially follow your blog...we can still be cyberspace friends ;-)
Post a Comment