Thursday, July 29, 2010

101 things


I originally started this blog as a place to update about my 101 Things list. It has turned into more of a personal blog, but I still update about my list as I finish items. My goal is to complete 20 items by the end of this year so I can be roughly halfway through my list. I realize this is a hefty goal, but here are some that are guaranteed to be checked off:
86. Get a bikini wax - My maternity bathing suit is cut much higher than any other swimsuit I've ever owned (very odd, I know) and so this is a must before vacation. I know this is probably TMI...
57. Get 2 stamps in my passport - I will be able to cross this off after vacation as I will have gotten my second stamp (different than the first).
87. Get a manicure or pedicure - The babymoon package we are getting on vacation includes my choice of a manicure or pedicure. I had a pedicure when I graduated high school, but I've never had a manicure! I'm looking forward to being pampered :)
41. Buy a ring I love - I plan to buy a turquoise ring on vacation because our son is going to *hopefully* be born in December and this is December's birthstone. I thought it would be a cute way to honor him, and I hope to get it engraved after he is born.
38. Buy a nice mattress - We are moving in August and we are buying a new mattress in September. I cannot sleep on our old mattress anymore and I am definitely done sleeping in the airbed.
44. Buy a real piece of furniture - We have plans to buy quite a bit of furniture as we move. Most of it is used, but it's real and not something that has been given to us. The only new piece we are planning on buying at this point is the changing table to match the crib.
10. Have a baby - Self explanatory, I don't imagine he'll hold on until 2011.
16. Make up wills - This is on my checklist to complete before the baby is born. I don't know the first thing about how to do this, but it's something we have to do.
81. Fill up a journal - My pregnancy journal will be complete by the end of the year! It's been fun filling it out so far :)
I realize this is only 9 things, but hopefully more will get added soon :) These are just the ones I plan on completeing right now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...