Tuesday, July 27, 2010

exposed

It's rare that I feel brave enough to post an exposed belly shot, but I was feeling it today :) I'm pretty sure everyone will be sick of bump shots by the end of this pregnancy, but I thought they would make a cute photo album to remember my first pregnancy. I'm also making it my goal to pose in pink in all of them :P I may be having a boy, but that doesn't mean I can't still be a girly girl!

Also, I'm not sure why I didn't wear maternity clothes before. They offer the comfort of sweat pants while not looking so casual. All of my non-maternity shirts are long enough to cover the maternity waistband so no one ever has to know!

I'm currently trying to figure out my iTunes so that I can get a baby playlist together for my Bellybuds - earphones for your belly that plug into an mp3. For some reason none of my music will play since I've transferred them to the new computer. If nothing else, baby and I will be rocking out to Skillet and Relient K!

I'm also working on a cute idea for family members that involves one of the ultrasound pictures. I haven't decided if I'm going to wait to give to everyone at the shower or if I'm going to pass them out to. I also have a cute idea for the mom's (and myself) involving a homemade birthstone pin. We'll see how far I get with this!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love it!!! :) Yay for your cute little baby belly :) I hope you can figure out your iTunes soon!

<3 Holly

Eva said...

Just found your blog, congratulations on your pregnancy :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love belly shots! It is so much fun to watch your belly grow.

Thank you for signing up for my Little Washie giveaway! Best of luck.

Wanted to tell you about my other giveaway as well. It is a sweet lullaby DVD and it has low entries. Your chances of winning are high.

Check it out (it ends this Sunday8/1)http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2010/07/big-bird-little-bird-video-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...