Sunday, June 27, 2010

summer days

For the first time in forever Aaron had a whole day off and we had nothing planned! We went to church for my pastor's last Sunday, practically everyone at church knows we're pregnant so we answered a lot of questions and shared many hugs. After church we got donuts and apple cider from the local fruit farm and then went to the local rose gardens. There was a wedding at the gardens and they had a beautiful day! I wanted to join in their festivities! Our final stop was to get fireworks for next weekend's camping trip. We ended the day by watching Edward Scissorhands and eating pizza. I loved spending the day with Aaron and getting to discuss more of the next year with him. We have a few ideas of places we want to look into to live, hopefully one of them will work out. Also, Aaron is so cute with the baby :) The other day he was gently tapping my belly and saying "wake up baby!" It made me think of Finding Nemo when Darla is shaking the bag with Nemo in it (obviously Aaron was much gentler than she was) and saying "wake up fishy! why are you sleeping?"
Not much else is on the agenda for the week. I have a bunch of uniforms to finish, but other than that, I am planning for our camp out this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...