Friday, June 25, 2010

16

Maternity clothes? Still the usual. I'm practically living in leggings right now and some of my shorts are comfortable enough to wear sometimes. I really need to get a new bra, though. Never thought I'd say mine just isn't comfortable anymore.

Stretch marks? Still no, but I am using my oil twice a day.

Sleep? It's been very restless lately. I drift in and out of sleep, it's very weird! The worst is sleeping on the air mattress. I can never get comfortable.

Best moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat :) The nurse said we have a strong baby, and it was definitely much louder this time compared to last time.

Food cravings? Fruit snacks and ice cream (not together). This baby demands sugar!

Gender? Back to being convinced it's a boy. Our ultrasound is scheduled for July 14th so we will officially know by then. Only 2 more weeks of using gender neutral pronouns for the bean :P

What I miss? Energy. Mine seems to be zapped all the time. I sleep a lot but if I do too much work, I get really tired and I want to nap.

What I'm looking forward to: The ultrasound and Aaron finally getting to come and hear/see our baby!

Weekly Wisdom: Drink tons of water. I hate drinking water, but I force myself to at least drink 30 ounces (I have a water bottle that holds this many ounces). I still cannot get to 50 ounces, but I'm really trying.

Milestones: Hearing baby's heartbeat get even stronger!

Emotions: I had one really crazy night this past week. One minute I was laughing hysterically over something and the next minute I was literally sobbing, for no reason! Thankfully these "episodes" are few and far between!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Baby bump! Baby bump!! You can totally see the little bean growing :) I'm so glad you will get to see your baby soon!!!

<3 Holly

Marina said...

I did not have any energy in the beginning of the pregnancy either. It got better towards the middle/end :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...