Friday, June 25, 2010

please vote!

I'm *borrowing* this idea from Holly to post on my blog. Please take a few moments to vote for Hiram Farm to win a $50,000 grant from the Pepsi Refresh project. The project helps those who have Autism and it was started by the former director of the Christian camp I attended; plus it's right here in Ohio! They need to be in the top ten by June 30th in order to receive the grant, and they are up to 21st right now. You can vote every day either by creating an account with your email or through your facebook (the latter is very quick if you are already signed into facebook). Just click *VOTE* in the right hand corner (make sure it the vote button changes to a "thank you" before closing out).

http://www.refresheverything.com/hiramfarm

1 comment:

Holly said...

THANKS bestest :) :)

I can't wait for our girls weekend!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...