Tuesday, June 29, 2010

first belly rub


Today was the first official belly rub. It was totally random and by someone I hardly know, but she knew I was pregnant so it wasn't completely out of the blue. She explained to her daughter (Aaron's 4-year-old cousin) that I had a baby in there. All throughout the evening the little girl came up to me and rubbed my belly. Before we left, she gave the baby a hug.

A very random, but totally amazing experience. God has brought such peace to me today and I look forward to what is in store tomorrow.

I have also started reading the book of Romans. I want to get back into reading Scripture daily, and on a real schedule, not just letting my Bible fall open. In the 5th month, the baby can start hearing me so I plan to read allowed. Not to mention, we're going to be rocking out to plenty of Christian music...I just need to get my computer up and running.

1 comment:

Zeahnna said...

my first time here. and i love your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...