
Maternity clothes? Still not really necessary. I have a cute pair of jean shorts I want to wear, especially as it gets hotter this month. I'm sure my belly band come in handy as the maternity waistband doesn't quite fit my belly yet.
Stretch marks? Nope! I'm hoping I can make it to the halfway point without spotting one (only 3 weeks away from halfway!)
Sleep? This has actually been a very good week for sleep. I only wake up when I have to go to the bathroom, and that is going to only get worse.
Best moment this week? There were so many! I loved spending Aaron's day off with him yesterday. We played Lego Harry Potter which finally came out. Also, I experienced my first belly rubs this week, and that was rather exciting. I've also won a few baby giveaways (more on this at the end of the post).
Food cravings? Just about everything sounds good, except for pickles. I had a bad experience with them early in the pregnancy and I just cannot even smell them.
Gender? I will just be happy to know :)
What I miss? Not having a bloody nose. I know that's probably TMI, but it's been my least favorite part of this pregnancy. I had never had one prior to getting pregnant, and I have one at least 3 times a week.
What I'm looking forward to? Camping out for the 4th of July. Plenty of delicious food, fireworks, and cornhole!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat sugar in moderation, it can be tempting to snack more, but too much sugar is a bad thing!
Milestones: Feeling the baby move :) It has just been little flutters or pinches and only every few days, but it has gotten me excited for when the baby really starts moving!
Emotions: Nothing has changed, I am still getting upset easier than I have in the past.
I mentioned that I have won a few giveaways over the past few weeks, and I'm pretty excited because they have been related to the baby. I received the first one in the mail today, and it is by a company called Bellybar. They make nutritious food for expectant and nursing moms. The thing I am most excited about is that they will be perfect to take on vacation. I am nervous about being able to eat when I am hungry because meals are so rigid on vacation, but this will help! I got four bars, 2 shakes, and some citrus chews to try!I also won a set of ABC blocks that can be view here, and a wooden teether that is here. I also won coupons for Happy Baby products which can be bought at Babies R Us. Obviously it'll be sometime before the little one will be eating solid foods, but the coupons are good until the end of 2011! I cannot wait to see what other great stuff I win, it is so exciting to win things :)
1 comment:
Loooove your little baby bump :) I can't wait to find out if that little bump is a boy or girl!!! Love you bestest :)
<3 Holly
Post a Comment