Monday, April 26, 2010

not my day

I have been sick all day and my hormones are all crazy so I have been very sad about being sick...not to mention slightly grumpy. Also, the toilet is broke and I cannot seem to figure out how to fix it. If I hadn't been sick all day I would call maintenance, but if you are getting my drift, I am too embarrassed to call him now.

Also, I saw on facebook that my midwife is pregnant. I'm not a creepy stalker or anything, but we have friends in common and so that was part of the reason I went with her. My concern with this is that she will be due right around the same time as me (or earlier) and now I could be without a midwife. I only have 3 to choose from in the area on my plan and I am concerned about this. I do not want to go to the OB in her office and I'm hoping they will tell me if this will be the case when I go in in May. I am freaking out about having to find a new midwife already. I'm happy that she is pregnant, but I am concerned as to how this is now going to affect me...I hope that isn't too selfish.

I have so much homework to do and I can barely drag myself off the couch to work on it. I need to find some energy somewhere! The first trimester has really drained me, and I hope this doesn't continue throughout because I want to feel energized!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love you!!!!! :) Everything will work out just fine with your midwife, I know it will. And I really hope you feel better soon! You want to meet up for just ice cream or something else that isn't dinner on Wednesday?! Anything you want, we'll make it work!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...