Pregnancy HighlightsHow Far Along: 8 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: possibly a pound or 2, I won't weigh til tomorrow at my parent's
Maternity Clothes: Still none, but looser fitting clothing is much more comfortable right now.
Best Moment this past week: Celebrating my 23rd birthday with my hubby and family
Movement: No
Food Cravings: None
What I miss: Iced coffee, it sounds so refreshing!
Sleep: My sleep is still very shallow. I am usually up with the birds around 4:30 and generally wide awake by 6 or 7. Then I'm ready for a nap by 2!
I forgot to share about my birthday which was on Sunday. I went to lunch with my parents and brother and got some cute clothing from them. I also got a new curling iron and Where the Heart Is (from my DVD wish list). I had dinner with Aaron at his parents and my sister-in-law got me/us some cute baby books. I am most excited about the What to Expect journal because if I fill it in completely, I can check something else off my list! I enjoyed spending the day with family and I was sad to leave and come back here for the week.
Tonight I have a scholarship dinner and I have been dreading it all week because the thought of food makes me sick, but surprisingly, today has been much better. I am not at 100%, but I have at least been able to eat 2 meals and keep it all down. I'm praying that morning sickness is on its way out, but I still have roughly a month left in the first trimester.
My countdowns:
6 weeks left in Aaron's busy season
5 weeks left in the spring quarter
4 weeks left until I move out
3 weeks left of work
2 weeks until our first ultrasound (sadly Aaron cannot make it)
Also congrats to Ben & Cheryl who had a beautiful baby boy on Monday, Russell Roger. I had fun picking out clothes for him at work, and for another couple who are due in July.
No comments:
Post a Comment