Monday, May 3, 2010

life update

I've been crossing things off my 101 Things list and this has brought me great joy!

Over the weekend I baked 2 pies from scratch (apple & pecan) for the Youth Spaghetti Dinner I was in charge of. They turned out really well and I'll post pictures and recipes once I get them off of my mom's camera.

I received 3 movies off of my movie wish list for my birthday (Where the Hear is, A Walk to Remember, and Wall-E) and I'm going to buying A Little Princess off Amazon this week (when I make my weekly Amazon purchase, lol) because they have it on sale for $6.

I also found a silicon brush which crosses something off of my kitchen wish list and I'm going to buy the chip dip set that matches our dishes with my Amazon gift cards. I will officially be able to cross that off the list by the end of the week!

I am working on my soundtrack right now as well and I'll probably be posting about it by the end of the week as well, I'm going to download all the songs and it will be the first CD I actually have in my new car.

By the end of the year, I will also be able to cross off: buy a house, have a baby, get a 2nd stamp in my passport (we're going to Riviera Maya in August) and I plan to find a turquoise ring in Mexico because that will be our baby's birth stone! My goal is to have 50 things crossed off by the end of the year!!

I met with the director of the Counseling program today to discuss taking a year off of the cohort. He assured me that many people do this and the program would be waiting for me when I am ready to come back. I have decided to at least try to keep taking classes for my MDiv degree so I don't get too far behind, and I can take advanced counseling classes as well! I'm going to try it for the fall and see if it works for the winter quarter. Aaron can watch the baby on day a week while I go to class, but I'm not sure it is what I want to do. I'm not going to make any plans farther ahead than the fall quarter :)

I am no longer feeling as sick as I have been the past few weeks. I still cannot eat whatever I want, but it is getting better! I am continuing to prayer that our bean stays safe, even if I have to be sick for awhile :)

Blessings,
-Ashley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...