Tuesday, April 20, 2010

7 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
7 weeks


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 pounds


Maternity Clothes: None yet, but mom has bought me some for my birthday and I bought some tops on clearance from Old Navy that'll be nice for summer/fall. We also found some great tops on clearance that will be perfect for the fall/winter from Kohl's when I'll be really sporting a bump!


Best Moment this past week: Meeting with my midwife and feeling much more relaxed about everything


Movement: Way too early for this!


Food Cravings: I wish! Nothing sounds good to me these days, it all makes me sick.


What I miss: Eating food and not being sick.


Sleep: I'm tired all the time so I have been taking naps everyday, but it takes me awhile to fall asleep at night.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Yay I'm excited to read updates like this :) Can't wait to see you next week!!!

<3 Holly

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!

christa said...

Congratulations! I've been asked to do more maternity looks, so look for some of those posts comming up! Happy Baby!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...