
We toasted the New Year with Sparkling Cider and Sparkling Zinfandel.

We stayed up long enough to watch the ball drop and then snuggled into bed to awake refreshed to begin the new decade.

A few weeks back, we celebrated my dad's 50
th birthday at The Fox and the Hound. We played shuffleboard and ate red velvet cake.

I made "mock" turtles which were much easier than real turtles. You take a pretzel, melt a Rollo on it (about 5 minutes in a 250 degree oven) and place a pecan or walnut on top. Much better than making my own caramel like I attempted a few years ago.
Chai tea. Reese cups.
Rollos. Glass jars. I'm in love.

We finally used our Christmas dishes!! They now have to be boxed away.
I hope everyone had a safe and joyful new year.
1 comment:
That apple crip looks AMAZING.
Cute blog you have lady!
xo.
Post a Comment