
Finally, a makeup I love!!
Aromaleigh. I first heard about this makeup company through Mermaid in a Manhole, and I decided to give it a try as my attempts to find the perfect foundation has proved futile. Liquid makeup is way too heavy for me. It always looks caked on and it never fails to break out my skin. Powder formulas end up being flaky and make my skin look really dry. I had all about given up finding a foundation that would be light enough to let my skin breath, but heavy enough to even out my skin tone. Don't even get me started on the many different shades I've tried over the years. I decided to try out Aromaleigh because they have really cheap samples to try and find the right shade. The website is very thorough in explaining the different colors and it wasn't long before I realized I have a pink skin complexion and no conventional makeup companies cater to my unique complexion! I tried out a pink and a warm tone just to be sure, but I got it right with the pink. So far I have had even coverage, zero breaking out (I'm on day three), and it's really light to wear. Free samples come with every order and so I am also addicted to their vibrant eye shadows!! The sample I have will last me for awhile, but I'm looking forward to purchasing the full size Glissade foundation soon. I also plan to try out Maybelline Power Concealer as I have heard great reviews about this product as well. I'm a bit apprehensive because their color pallet is limited, but I'm going to give it a shot (especially if Holly tries it out and has positive reviews).
1 comment:
Yay I'm glad you found a makeup that works for you! I might have to try this out. I got the Maybelline Power Concealer, but I don't know if I got the right one...I need someone professional to tell me my skin tone. Maybe I will look on that website and see what kind of skin tone I have to get the best makeup for me. But the concealer is pretty good so far! I'll let you know if I have any problems!
<3 Holly
Post a Comment