I have had as stash of glasses and cases sitting in my old room for awhile. My mom has been cleaning my old room out so I figured I'd grab them and drop them off at the local grocery store. They have a box from the Lion's Club that takes old glasses and redistributes them to people. The first two are my old glasses (the second one is from middle school, lol). The third pair is my mom's old glasses :) She was looking for the pair she wore when my brother and I were little, but she was unsuccessful. They had HUGE frames!
1 comment:
I think I had an almost identical pair of glasses in junior high! lol. good for you giving them away. I should do this too...I think I sill have 3 or 4 pairs from high school and college just laying around my parents' house somewhere too.
Post a Comment