Wednesday, December 16, 2009

walking in a winter wonderland

Ok so it may not be a wonderland outside, but it definitely feels like winter! The only thing keeping me joyful right now is the delicioius egg nog and pumpkin roll I enjoyed after spending six hours in the computer lab working on homework. I finished my 12 page paper, but I'm still not satisfied with it. I simply cannot process anything more on the text. I still have a 2 page reflection paper to write, 2 one page chapter reviews, and studying for my developmental psych exam to do for tomorrow. I feel confident that I will pass this quarter, but I might not be feeling so confident after tomorrow's exam! I am not counting that this week is over until 11:30 am on Friday when I get out of work and I can come home to bake cookies all day! We're doing dinner and a movie with some friends (I think we're watching Four Christmases) and I want to finish up wrapping presents this weekend. I can hardly believe Christmas is so close, I barely remember its December already! This is my absolute last holiday working in retail, I never again want to have the stress of retail suck all the fun out of the holidays.

Many blessings,
-Ashley

2 comments:

Tuesdai said...

Good luck with your exams...you'll pass don't worry! :) You know what I do when I get wrtiers block? Think on happy thoughts, birds, bees :::sings:::...raindrops on roses haha...no seriously, I do try to think on something creative that will trigger something else creative. No present shopping for me this year, I'm more ready for the year to come to a close if anything. 2009 was something else. Some parts made me happy some didn't...either way, I lived from and learned of :) Happy Holidays to you :)

iris said...

Hi! How did your exams go?
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. :-)
I hope you had a great Xmas, even if you have to work... I don't have holidays either, only on week-ends, this is my first Xmas as a worker :-p
xxx :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...