101. Make 5 new recipes that I've never made (1/5) -Ranch Oyster Crackers
- Combine oil and dry ranch mix in a small bowl
- Add all the other spices with the oil and ranch mix, combine well
- Pour over crackers in oven safe dish (I used a Pyrex dish, you could use a bowl as well)
- Put in a warm oven for 15-20 mins, stirring halfway through

I have a lot left from the meeting, so I think I'm going to bring the rest to class on Thursday because we're having a luncheon. We're supposed to bring a dessert, but I do not have the time, nor the money, to make something else. Aaron and I don't get paid until the day after Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure where the money for the bills we have due before then is going to come from. I know that God will provide, and my faith is in Him. It doesn't help that Aaron is in Alabama for a work trip, so he is spending money on food and gas to be there and he is not working during that time. I have been trying to pick up extra hours at work when they ask me to do so, but I am so exhausted from all the homework I have that I have a hard time going to work on my "days off". This year has been tough, but I know we only have a few short months left of being this tight for money. Aaron should make 30k at his seasonal job next year (could be 50k if he really works his route well!). Greater things are yet to come :)
Many blessings,
-Ash
1 comment:
woww I'm being inspired by your reading list! I think I'll get some of them lol :-p
xxx from madrid
you have a nice blog:)
Post a Comment