1. Colour: pink...everythings pink
2. Dessert: banana cheesecake
3. Smell: vanilla
4. Flower: daisies
5. Animal: domestic is a dog and exotic is a sloth
6. Month: September - I love autumn
7. Beverage: sweet tea
8. Shoes: my green privos an my pink nikes
9. Snacks: chocolate covered pretzels
10. Songs: "More Beautiful You" by Johny Diaz or "When I Say I Do" by Matthew West
11. Book: tie between the 7th Harry Potter and the Anne of Green Gables series
12. Fruit: pineapple
13. Hairstyle: wavy, summer hair
14. Pieces of clothing: gray yoga pants, and navy shirt dress and gray over the knee socks from American Apparel
15. Stores to Shop: New York & Company or etsy.com
16. Season: autumn
17. Hobbies: reading, scrapbooking, blogging
18. Things to Collect: I don't collect much anymore, but I adore faeries
19. Movies: top 5 are - Where the Heart is, Little Women, A Little Princess, Pride & Prejudice, and Casablanca
20. Restaurant: The Melting Pot
Sunday, July 19, 2009
my dirty little secrets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment