Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i am a bum.

Being free from the ties of the career world was cool for about a week, but now it has just become boring. It has now been over a month since I've worked and I cannot remember the last time I was this bored. I have applied to roughly 10 places and sent my resume to a company. I have resorted to posting my resume on a job board in hopes that someone may see it and want me for their company. In the mean time I am hoping to volunteer at a shelter, but even that is proving to be difficult because there aren't any no-kill shelters in the area (that I have discovered). One day soon the pieces will come together and I will be back on track with where God wants me. Until that day I have plenty of time to read my Bible and be in prayer :)

I have also downloaded the following songs to my ipod:
*Remedy Drive's album "Daylight is Coming"
*Lanae Hale's album "Back & Forth"
*Our Heart's Hero "Back to the Cross"
*Friday Mourning "Circling"
*Francesca Battistelli "Free to Be Me"
*Nevertheless "O Child" & "Sleeping In"
*Lifehouse "Everything"
*The Classic Crime "Salt in the Snow"
*"Bella's Lullaby" from Twilight (not the original, but close as I could find to download)
*Sanctus Real "Whatever You're Doing"
*Matthew West "When I Say I Do"
*Casting Pearls "You Alone"

These songs make my heart smile and remind me of the love of my God and of those around me.

In my free time I have also watched the season finales of:
*House
*NCIS
*The Office
All of which were amazing and I cannot wait until they are back on in the fall! A baby, a mental hospital, and torture...gotta love it!

Pictures of the new place are up on facebook. As I get things more decorated and settled I will be sure to update those on here. The dining room and kitchen are the only rooms that are completely done (minus the table runner my mom is going to make). I give you the two rooms:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...