Sunday, March 22, 2009

what i love

I'm in a very loving mood right now. I'm not sure if it's the classical music or the wine or the simple fact that I miss my husband, but all I can think about is what I love in life. In honor of my mood I'm posting a "Things I Love" list.

  1. My God
  2. My husband
  3. My family
  4. My bestests (i.e. Holly & Jen)\

(Now for the materialistic things)

  1. Above the knee socks
  2. Pink Catawba wine
  3. broaches
  4. etsy.com
  5. photographs of beautiful rooms
  6. good books
  7. ncis & house back-to-back
  8. goat cheese
  9. summery dresses
  10. bathing suits
  11. rock band
  12. subway
  13. pineapple juice
  14. sending cards
  15. getting cards
  16. the beach
  17. puppies
  18. painting with watercolor
  19. twilight (the movie AND the time of day)
  20. dawn (just the time of day)
  21. daisies
  22. blogging
  23. new music
  24. lifetime movies
  25. hoodies & sweat pants
  26. lip gloss
  27. philosophical quotes
  28. nice theological discussions
  29. jodi picoult
  30. homemade chili
  31. black & white pictures
  32. braids
  33. peep toe shoes
  34. changing my hairstyle
  35. pink nailpolish on my toes
  36. cute text messages
  37. picnics
  38. the name "hadley"
  39. jane austen
  40. slipper socks

I'm not sure if anyone read this, but if you did, kudos! I promise that a real update will come soon, but for now my mind is very scattered.

-ashley

1 comment:

Holly said...

'Course I read it :) I love you too!! Hope you enjoyed your wine!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...