I'm so ready to go home. I want to sit around the table with my family and laugh and joke and forget that I have so much work to do. Next week I have two entire books to read, and it's not because I put them off, it is literally on the syllabi. One of the books is actually a book I wanted and got for my birthday last year so I'm excited to get a chance to read it (it is Dietrich Bonhoeffer's "The Cost of Discipleship"). The other book I have to read is one I have to give a group presentation on the week after break. Next week will surely be busy!
I have been planning for our new apartment and I cannot wait to move in and start actually decorating. I think I have an idea on what I want the bedroom to look like as well as the living room (our bathroom is pretty much decorated already). I have a whole bunch of inspiration photos saved on my computer, so hopefully I can salvage them and share them!
Aaron will be moving back to Ohio in roughly three weeks. I am not looking forward to us living apart for 4 months :-( I have decided to go vegetarian while we're apart, which will give me something to focus on. I plan on not drinking alcohol or carbonated beverages, as well. It should start to warm up by then as well so I can hopefully start running again. Also, a girl on campus is starting a yoga class so I plan on attending that on nights I don't work. I know I've been slacking on my 101 Things List, but I will be starting a new one in April. There is something refreshing about starting a new list and it gives me hope! Plus, I am in a different place in my life than when I first wrote my current list, so I'm looking forward to the things on my new list.
I'll probably be on Aaron's laptop from now on, even though it is ridiculously slow. Hopefully my next post will be filled with positive news about my computer being fixed!
Blessings,
-Ashley
(I am currently in love with photographs of bedrooms)

1 comment:
Good luck on being vegetarian. :)
The bedroom picture is lovely, quite calming...
Post a Comment