I've always had a love affair with words. The way they can describe the beauty in the world in such creative ways is magical. Did you know that "cellar door" is supposed to be the most beautiful set of words in the English language? Look it up on wikipedia if you don't believe me. If you just say the phrase a few times to yourself you can feel the beauty in it. It is so soft and sweet. Here is a list of my seven favorite words:
- Serendipity
- Silhouette
- Captivate
- Champagne
- Whimsy
- Epiphany
- Picturesque
I think the reason I have had so many blogs is because of how much I love to not only read words, but to write them. I'm not a very creative writer and I don't always understand grammar or sentence structure, but I do love to write and to read what others write.
No comments:
Post a Comment