
Thirteen Random Things
1. I'm contemplating having a big family (like 4+ kids). This idea came to me after watching 7th Heaven. I want a family like they had, although the roles would be reversed because I would be the pastor and my husband would be the one at home :-P Anyways, it has given me a new perspective on family.
2. I'm not looking forward to both Aaron and I working at the same time (starting tomorrow). This means that one of us is not the default cooker or cleaner.
3. We have all of our bills in order and we shouldn't have a problem paying through the next few months :-D
4. I got a B+ in the one class I thought for sure I had an A in. I am a little bit disappointed, but I think I've gotten all my grad school frustrations out and I'm ready for the next semester.
5. I work 7-1 tomorrow and I'm on-call 1-5. I'm not looking forward to being up at 6 and driving on the icy roads.
6. I plan on volunteering at the local human society over break and hopefully I'll be able to continue through the semester. I will have Tuesdays open next semester, so that sounds perfect to me.
7. I cannot wait to go home for Christmas. I don't care if we're only going to be home for a few days, it is going to be so refreshing and so rejuvenating. Plus I love the gifts we got for people this year so I'm pretty excited for that!
8. I'm looking forward to starting my spiritual rule/discipline that I had to write-up for one of my classes. My goal is to start it in the New Year so I will have a blank slate.
9. I am going to start a photoblog that will have pictures of our apartment. I want people to be able to see how we've utilized the things they got us for the wedding.
10. I wish that I was doing more on my list, but I've been slacking again and I'm not sure if I'll get all of them done by April.
11. We only have one more thing to buy for Christmas and that is some sweet beer from an organic market. My dad loves beer from different places so we found this awesome selection at Whole Foods Market.
12. I miss wedding planning, like a lot. Lately I've been watching all these wedding shows and it makes me want to plan my wedding again. I don't think I would change a lot, but I know there are things I would do differently or add.
13. I can't wait to see my dog when I'm home. Aaron may get kicked out of bed so I can snuggle up with her :-P
And that there is my random list for the day :-)
2. I'm not looking forward to both Aaron and I working at the same time (starting tomorrow). This means that one of us is not the default cooker or cleaner.
3. We have all of our bills in order and we shouldn't have a problem paying through the next few months :-D
4. I got a B+ in the one class I thought for sure I had an A in. I am a little bit disappointed, but I think I've gotten all my grad school frustrations out and I'm ready for the next semester.
5. I work 7-1 tomorrow and I'm on-call 1-5. I'm not looking forward to being up at 6 and driving on the icy roads.
6. I plan on volunteering at the local human society over break and hopefully I'll be able to continue through the semester. I will have Tuesdays open next semester, so that sounds perfect to me.
7. I cannot wait to go home for Christmas. I don't care if we're only going to be home for a few days, it is going to be so refreshing and so rejuvenating. Plus I love the gifts we got for people this year so I'm pretty excited for that!
8. I'm looking forward to starting my spiritual rule/discipline that I had to write-up for one of my classes. My goal is to start it in the New Year so I will have a blank slate.
9. I am going to start a photoblog that will have pictures of our apartment. I want people to be able to see how we've utilized the things they got us for the wedding.
10. I wish that I was doing more on my list, but I've been slacking again and I'm not sure if I'll get all of them done by April.
11. We only have one more thing to buy for Christmas and that is some sweet beer from an organic market. My dad loves beer from different places so we found this awesome selection at Whole Foods Market.
12. I miss wedding planning, like a lot. Lately I've been watching all these wedding shows and it makes me want to plan my wedding again. I don't think I would change a lot, but I know there are things I would do differently or add.
13. I can't wait to see my dog when I'm home. Aaron may get kicked out of bed so I can snuggle up with her :-P
And that there is my random list for the day :-)
1 comment:
this list makes my heart smile :)
i'll be home too.. school starts jan 12.
Post a Comment