Wednesday, December 3, 2008

qui sera sera

Since my last update:
  • Aaron and I celebrated our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife
  • My sister-in-law and her husband visited the weekend after Thanksgiving and we worked on Christas crafts (a wreath for my door and an advent calendar for our families
  • Worked my first Black Friday in the retail world and it was ridiculous - we had made $15,000 by noon!
  • Aaron and I saw the Plain White T's downtown and we had VIP tickets - I love their new album!
  • Finished all of our Christmas shopping except for my dad (we have to shop for his birthday and for Christmas)
  • Got our Christmas tree put up
  • Wrote 3 papers
  • Sent out my transcript and found out about 2 scholarships I coud possibly apply for

I hate that I am slacking on my list ad I really want to get a few things done in December. I'm done with the semester in 2 weeks and then I'll just be working so I should have more time to be productive. My current goal is to watch less TV and to drink more water, so we'll see how that goes for the month of December. Aaron and I are also going to start running together because the weather hasn't gotten bad here yet (although everyone around here thinks it's bad). Aaron and I are going to get internet in the apartment before Christas so I should be able to update more frequently.

Blessings,
-Ashley

1 comment:

Holly said...

yay for internet! if only i had it in my room again :-P i hope classes are going well this week and you aren't working too much. miss you!!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...