Monday, December 8, 2008

monday night meme

Outside My Window... I have the outside world blocked out, but I would imagine that it is dark and crisp with a hint of snow

I am thinking... about all I have going on, my mind is a whirlwind!

I am thankful for... my husband, my family, my friends, my job, and the comforts of my home


From the kitchen... I know there are a few dishes that need to be washed and the stench of bleach is enough to make me sick

I am wearing... a pink sweater, gray sweatpants, and slipper socks

I am creating... nothing at the moment, how sad

I am going... crazy, i want to be content

I am reading... The One Year Devotional: At His Feet

I am hoping... for a light unto my path

I am hearing... aaron play Viva Pinata - his guilty pleasure

Around the house... we have a relatively clean house and it's warm and cozy

One of my favorite things... doing yoga and getting caught up in God's word and/or meditating

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: go to class, go to work, catch up with Holly, and visit Jen before she moves away!

Current Favorites:
  • Taylor Swift "Love Story"
  • Relient K "I Celebrate the Day"
  • Plain White T's "Big Bad World"
  • Living in the moment with the childlike belief that God has it all in His hands
  • comfy sweaters
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • pumpkin roll
  • snuggling under soft blankets and sleeping til 11 am

1 comment:

Holly said...

i'm glad you have internet again :) now if only mine would come back...:-P do you use AIM still now that you are back up and running?

i'm glad we got to catch up tonight! i'm sorry i am so negative lately. hopefully things will change soon :) good luck with the rest of your classes and i will give you a call again soon...love you!!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...