15. Read the entire Bible (September 18, 2008)
I was hoping to have pictures up before I updated my list, but alas it'll be awhile before I have them on the computer. I finally finished the entire Bible! It only took me like 2 and 1/2 years of on-and-off reading, but it's done :-) I will now have the entire Bible reread by the end of next semester, but it's cool. At least I got the whole thing done before I got too far into my seminary classes. The blue bible is my NIV Study Bible which is what I began this journey with and I ended it with the leather-covered Bible I got for my award from Mount Union and it is a Max Lucado devotional Bible.
I was hoping to have pictures up before I updated my list, but alas it'll be awhile before I have them on the computer. I finally finished the entire Bible! It only took me like 2 and 1/2 years of on-and-off reading, but it's done :-) I will now have the entire Bible reread by the end of next semester, but it's cool. At least I got the whole thing done before I got too far into my seminary classes. The blue bible is my NIV Study Bible which is what I began this journey with and I ended it with the leather-covered Bible I got for my award from Mount Union and it is a Max Lucado devotional Bible.

No comments:
Post a Comment