Thursday, June 5, 2008

Until my drugs kick in...

I am left feeling nauseous until my drugs kick in. And yes it is nearly 2 am. I thought I'd share some pictures from Holly and my excursion to the bridal store.

This is a good shot of me creepin'

Holly wearing the dress we decided on, just not in the right color (see next photo)

I'm holding up the correct colors, although the dress doesn't look as blue as it does in the photo

I look slightly drugged up in this picture but it's me and my maid of honor :D

Holly took some pictures of me in the wedding dress I loved (which is going to be combined with another dress I tried on later that day with my mom). I don't want to post any pictures just in case Mr. C creeps around my blog. I don't want him to know anything about it!

Until next time ladies and gents!
-Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayy for dresses and wedding stuff :-D love you!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...