Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's been awhile...

I know I haven't updated in awhile but I've been sorta busy...
  • Mom and I stripped 3 layers of wallpaper in the dining room/kitchen
  • We proceeded to paint two different colors on the wall including the ceiling
  • I applied to two more places and asked at another place if they were hiring
  • Asked Jen and Holly to be in the wedding (one more to ask!)
  • Picked out bridesmaid dresses and colors (lapis and pink; i.e. plum and pink)
  • Tried on wedding dresses and figured out how I want my dress to look...mummy is going to make it!
  • Bought wedding rings with Mr. C...can't wait for them to get here!
  • Called reception sites because we still don't have a date set...
On the agenda for the week...
  • Pick a place for the reception and have a date finalized by the weekend
  • Start on the invitations in order to get them done before I leave for school
  • Register for tuxes
  • Do gift registry and find a time frame for a bridal shower, maybe?
  • *Possibly* order the bridesmaid dresses...if the color is in
  • Ask my last bridesmaid/Mr. C ask his last groomsman...and he needs to decide on a best man!
  • Book a DJ
  • Book a photographer...my old pastor does wedding photography so I think we're going to ask him because we both want simple photography, nothing extravagant
Ok, I'm done.
-Ashley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...