Friday, June 6, 2008

Icon Update

I apologize that this is turning into a wedding blog rather than one dedicated to my "101 things" list. Hopefully I'll get a few things checked off the list, but I'm more focused on the life list (i.e. wedding planning/grad school planning/apartment planning).

In any case, here are some ideas for the wedding...

*I think the fairy dust jar would be super cute for favors, just in the right color and maybe with a little poem or message
*The apple is more likely the direction we're headed for favors (probably pink lady apples)
*I think I'm going to end up using silk flowers, but I'm really loving pink roses right now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silk flowers will still be beautiful, and i think apple idea is adorable! the fairy dust is cute, too, but i really like the apple idea. oh and tell your mom i will probably give her a call on monday or tuesday (when would be a good time to call?)!! yay :)

<3 holly

S. said...

adorable :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...