maybe next week?
who knows...
I have:
*picked out invitations
*registered at Target
*decided on favors (caramel apples)
*purchased and received the wedding rings
*began to look at flowers
Tomorrow we are:
*calling every banquet center in the phone book in an effort to find a reception location
*finalizing our half of the budget
*inquiring about a DJ
*inquiring about photography
*inquiring about a cake (probably not going to happen, but I'm feeling optimistic)
In unrelated news:
*I have an unnatural obsession with coconut popsicles, who knew such a thing existed?
*It has been so hot that I haven't want to do anything
*I have 8 applications out and not one has even called for a follow-up
*Camp is less than 3 weeks away!
God bless,
-Ashley
1 comment:
aww i hope you can get that stuff figured out soon :) and you have NOT been a crappy friend, don't even think that! :-P we'll catch up soon! love you!
<3 holly
Post a Comment