Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Holly

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Holly predetermined that I was would have been in the sixth grade, and I haven't the slightest idea what I did that year. I'm not even sure who my friends were at that point?

2. Five things on my list to do today:
*haircut with Jen
*lunch with Jen
*dinner with the fam
*meeting with a reception hall
*working out

3. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
*pay off our loans
*put money in the bank for a future house/family
*buy a reliable and decent car

4. Three of my bad habits:
*procrastinating/being lazy
*lack of motivation
*compulsive eyebrow plucker

5. Five places I have lived:
*Old house
*New house
*McMaster
*Shields
*Union Ave Apartments

6.Five jobs i've had:
*Babysitter
*Coffee shop employee
*Fitness instructor
*Bookstore employee
*Youth leader

7. Six people I want to know more about:
*S*Mart
*I'm not sure if anyone else reads this?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...