Tomorrow Aaron and I plan on talking to both ministers (hopefully the one will have office hours tomorrow.) He wants to finalize the tuxes tomorrow so we'll possibly get that done. One of the groomsmen lives out of town so I think he may come tomorrow to get his measurements. I'm also going to call David's Bridal so I can get a better idea about the dresses.
Saturday we're hopefully going to Alive (that would be Jen, Aaron, and I.) Aaron and I saw Chris Tomlin last year, but it should be a good time with John Reuben, Six Pence None the Richer, and Skillet (the only artists on the schedule I recognize.) Louie Giglio is the speaker for the day, and he's pretty good. I wish I could go Thursday night because Hawk Nelson and Casting Crowns are playing back to back. I'm just excited to get the chance to go again this year!
In beauty news, my skin has been amazing these past few weeks (knock on wood.) I have some scarring on my chin, and my cheeks are still red, but other than that my skin has been quite nice :) My skincare regime consists of morning: cleanser & moisturizer with spf and night: cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. I've found a combination of products that seems to be working well for me! I also try to do some sort of mask or full facial once a week.
Good night ;)
-Ash
2 comments:
mmm, alive. i'll be missing it this year. crap-o. take lots of pictures! i found out this quarter that i actually like skillet. haha.
ily.
have fun at alive! i wish i could go..sounds fun :) and that's exciting about your skin and your babysitting job--at least it's some money! talk to you soon hopefully :)
<3 holly
Post a Comment