Thursday, June 19, 2008

moving right along

The budget has been set so I can pretty much book the caterer and reception cite by next week! Mom and I are visiting one place tomorrow that is within our budget and I'm pretty sure it's a beautiful place. Mom and I bought all the flowers for the bouquets today along with the ribbon to wrap them. We opted for silk flowers because it's cheaper and just as pretty. My bouquet is going to have ivory roses with ivory hydrangeas. The bridesmaids are going to carry two pink roses, one ivory rose (that matches my bouquet), and another flower I forget the name of (it is pink, though). I already know what I'm going to do for the bouttonnieres so that won't be too hard to get together. My mom also bought the rest of the fabric for my dress :) Aaron is planning on finalizing the tuxes while I'm at camp and that will be out of the way. The bridesmaid dresses will hopefully be ordered next weekend so we can check that off the list soon too!

In other news, we're leaning towards Indianapolis now. I had a phone interview on Tuesday that went really well. The woman presented the school in a very positive and convincing manner and has swayed my vote! I should hear from both schools next week, and we're going to plan a visit to Indianapolis (hopefully). I am pretty much guaranteed a full-tuition scholarship and they have on-campus housing for married couples! We'll get a two bedroom apartment for our first year :)

Things keep coming together for me, hopefully they will start to come together for Aaron. We still have no news on the UPS job, but maybe soon? It's all in God's hands, and we just have to trust that He will work it all out in accordance with his plan for our life.








-Ashley

P.S. You should listen to #3 on Casting Crowns "The Alter and the Door"...it's an amazing song!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited to hear more about all your changes and updates :) give me a call when you have the chance!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...