The first article you get is the name of your band
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Ra
2 - Go to the Random Quotations page [www.quotationspage.com]
The last few words of the last quote is the album title
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.ph
3 - Go to Flickr's Interesting photo page [www.flickr.com]
Third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesti
Looks as though my music style is a cross between emo and screamo...if that is at all possible.

I really need to have some good days. I have had too many things go wrong these past few weeks and it is starting to effect me. I know that graduation is partly contributing to it, but I feel so blah right now. Only one more week and I will be done with my undergrad career!
Three good things that happened yesterday:
- Getting all of my laundry done
- Cleaning my entire room
- Not feeling stupid in my French class
-Ashley
2 comments:
i hope the reception was good and that you made it to game night in time to play lots of games!! and we will have a great time on your birthday, even if it will only be for a little bit :-P by the way, where would you like to go?
<3 holly
You write very well.
Post a Comment